Fourth Quarter 2012 Operational Highlights
- Monthly active users (MAUs) were 1.06 billion as of December 31, 2012, an increase of 25% year-over-year
- Daily active users (DAUs) were 618 million on average for December 2012, an increase of 28% year-over-year
- Mobile MAUs were 680 million as of December 31, 2012, an increase of 57% year-over-year
- Mobile DAUs exceeded web DAUs for the first time in the fourth quarter of 2012
Recent Business Highlights
- Mobile revenue represented approximately 23% of advertising revenue for the fourth quarter of 2012, up from approximately 14% of advertising revenue in the third quarter of 2012
The last line is most important. Mobile revenue increased by 8% q-on-q and while still small, the upward trend helps. Facebook has now 680 million Mobile Monthly Active Users.